This Legal Notice regulates the use of this web-site (hereinafter, "Natura online") that Natura Selection SL (hereinafter, "Natura") makes available to Internet users.
Natura with registered office in Ecuador 55-67, 08029 (Barcelona) and CIF B60035912, is registered in the Mercantile Register of Barcelona, Volume 22120, Folio 0001, General Section of the Companies Book.For the purpose of returns, please use the address indicated in the General Purchase Conditions.
The acceptance of this Legal Notice implies that the User knows their terms and that he / she commits to comply with them. In no case, Natura online guarantees the availability or maintenance in the future of the services accessible through the Store. Natura online can at any time decide the interruption, suspension or definitive cancellation of this Store without that for that reason any kind of compensation for the Users is derived.
The electronic purchases made by Users through this Store, are subject to the general conditions of purchase (hereinafter, the "General Purchase Conditions"). These General Purchase Conditions constitute the main legal document of the purchase agreement and in them the rights and duties that Users have as Natura online clients are regulated. It is convenient, therefore, that prior to the start of purchases in our Store users read these General Purchase Conditions carefully. Natura online can modify these General Purchase Conditions at any time. The modifications made will not affect, in any case, the purchases that the Users have made prior to the approval of said modifications that will be governed in any case by the General Conditions in force at the time of making these other purchases. It is the User's responsibility to know the General Purchase Conditions in force at the time of the start of the Purchase Process.
The General Purchase Conditions and the other documents of the purchase agreement are available in Spanish and English.
All the contents of the Store, understood by these as merely enunciative texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as their graphic design and source codes (hereinafter, the "Contents"), are the intellectual property of Natura online or of third parties, without which any of the exploitation rights recognized by the current regulations on intellectual property matters can be understood to be assigned to the Users. Notwithstanding the foregoing, during the time Users remain connected to the Store, they may make use of said Content to the extent that it is necessary for browsing and only when said Content is accessible in accordance with the rules provided in this Legal Notice. . Once the User disconnects from our Store, he will not retain any right of use over the previous Contents.
The trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs are the property of Natura online, or third parties, without it being understood that access to the Store attributes to the Users any right over the mentioned brands, trade names and / or distinctive signs.
Users of the Online Store are obliged to make proper use of the Store in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice. The User who fails to comply with the Law or this Legal Notice will respond to Natura online or against third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of this obligation.
It is expressly forbidden to use the Store for harmful purposes of goods or interests of Natura online; or that in any other way overload, damage or disable the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or products and software applications (software) of Natura online or third parties.
The Users of the Store undertake to use the Contents in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice, as well as with the other conditions, regulations and instructions that may apply to certain services in accordance with the provisions of the clause 1
With a merely enunciative nature, Users must refrain from:
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available, communicating publicly, transforming or modifying the Contents, except in cases authorized by law or expressly consented to by Natura online or by the owner of the exploitation rights, as the case may be.
- Reproduce or copy for private use the Content that may be considered as Software or Database in accordance with current legislation on intellectual property, as well as its public communication or made available to third parties when these acts necessarily imply reproduction by part of the User or a third party.
- Extract and / or reuse all or a substantial part of the Contents of the Store as well as the databases that Natura online makes available to Users.
Notwithstanding the provisions of clause 6 of this Legal Notice, the use of certain services or requests are conditioned upon the prior completion of the corresponding User registration.
All information provided by the User through the forms of the Store for the above purposes or any other must be true. For these purposes, the User guarantees the authenticity of all the data communicated and will keep the information provided perfectly updated so that it responds, at all times, to the real situation of the User. In any case, the User will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to Natura online or to third parties for the information provided.
Internet Users or Service Providers of the Information Society who wish to introduce links from their own web pages to the Store must comply with the conditions detailed below:
- The link will only link to the home page or main page of the Store but will not be able to reproduce it in any way (inline links, copy of the texts, graphics, etc). The Web 2.0 type interaction systems offered by the Shop to link with it are excepted from the foregoing.
- In any case, it will be prohibited, in accordance with the applicable legislation and in force at any time, to establish frames or frames of any kind that involve the Store or allow the display of the Contents through Internet addresses other than those of the Store and, in any case, when viewed together with contents outside the Store in such a way that: (i) it produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in the users about the true origin of the service or Contents; (ii) suppose an act of comparison or unfair imitation; (iii) serve to take advantage of Natura's brand reputation and prestige online; or (iv) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
- Any type of false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about Natura online or about the Natura Group companies, its partners, employees, members or about the quality of the services offered to users will not be made from the page that introduces the link.
- In no case, will be expressed on the page where the link is located that Natura online has given its consent for the insertion of the link or that otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
- It is forbidden the use of any word, graphic or mixed brand or any other distinctive sign of Natura online within the sender's page except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by Natura online and whenever allowed, in these cases , a direct link to the store in the manner established in this clause.
- The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the law and can not under any circumstances dispose of or link to its own content or that of third parties that: (i) are illegal, harmful or contrary to morals and good customs (pornographic, violent , racists, etc.); (ii) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that Natura online or with Natura online business relations, endorses, adheres or in any way supports, the ideas, statements or expressions, lawful or unlawful, of the sender; (iii) they are inappropriate or not pertinent with the activity of Natura online in attention to the place, contents and thematic of the web page of the sender.
Access to the Store does not imply an obligation on the part of Natura online to guarantee the total absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful third-party computer element ("Malicious Software" or "malware") while browsing. It corresponds to the User, in any case, the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
Natura online does not take responsibility for the damages produced in the computer equipment of the Users or third parties for acts of third parties during the provision of the service of the Store.
Access to the Store requires services and supplies from third parties, including transportation through telecommunications networks whose reliability, quality, security, continuity and functioning does not correspond to Natura online. Therefore, the services provided through the Store may be suspended, canceled or inaccessible, prior or simultaneous to the provision of the service of the Store without the need for prior notification by Natura online. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the case in which for any reason, Natura online ceased permanently in the provision of the services of the Store, Natura online will make its best efforts to communicate this impact to Registered Users.
Natura, will not be responsible for damages or losses of any kind produced in the User that bring cause of failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the service of the store during the provision of the same or with character previous.
The Store may include links that allow the User to access other Internet pages and portals (hereinafter, "Linked Sites"). In these cases, Natura online acts as a provider of intermediation services in accordance with article 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce ("LSSI") and only will be responsible for the content and services provided in the Linked Sites to the extent that it has effective knowledge of the illegality and has not deactivated the link with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site with illicit or inappropriate content may communicate to Natura online in accordance with the procedure and effects set out in clause 6 of this Legal Notice, without in any case this communication entails the obligation to remove the corresponding link.
In any case, the existence of Linked Sites must presuppose the existence of agreements with those responsible or owners thereof, or the recommendation, promotion or identification of Natura online with the statements, content or services provided.
Natura online does not know the contents and services of the Linked Sites and therefore is not responsible for the damages caused by the illegality, quality, outdated, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and / or services of the Linked Sites or by any other damage that is not directly attributable to Natura online for its own services.
4.4. FROM THIRD-PARTY CONTENT HOSTED BY NATURA ONLINE
The Store includes or may include the possibility that Users, registered or not, include comments on the products or, in any other way, participate by issuing personal opinions or certain information. In these cases, Natura online acts as provider of lodging intermediation services in accordance with article 16 of Law 34/2002, of July 12, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce ("LSSI") and will only be responsible for the content uploaded by other Users to the extent that they have actual knowledge of the unlawfulness and have not removed the illegal content with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there are comments or content uploaded by other illicit or inappropriate Users may communicate it to Natura online in accordance with the procedure and effects set out in clause 6 of this Legal Notice, without in any case this communication entails the obligation to withdraw the corresponding comment or content.
In any case, the existence of comments or content from third parties must presuppose the existence of agreements with the authors of the same, or the recommendation, promotion or identification of Natura online with the statements or information provided.
Natura online has adopted the security measures legally required to guarantee the confidentiality and secrecy of the personal data that Users provide in our Store. Notwithstanding the above, the transmission of said data to Natura online circulates through telecommunications networks of third parties not controlled by Natura online. Additionally, the existence of malicious Software on your computer may mean that such information may be forwarded or retrieved without your knowledge.
Natura online is not responsible for the lack of confidentiality of the information transmitted by third-party telecommunications equipment and networks nor for the software or hardware vulnerabilities of the Users' own equipment.
In the event that the User or any other Internet user has knowledge that the Linked Sites or any other third party service provided by Natura online (eg, user comments where permitted, etc.), are illegal, harmful, denigrating, violent or contrary to morality; or that any of the information included by the Users themselves, through the services offered in the Store, have a consideration equal to that described above, you can contact Natura online indicating the following points:
- Description of the facts that reveal the illicit or inadequate nature of the Linked Site;
- In the case of violation of rights, such as intellectual and industrial property or any others whose existence could not be deduced by Natura online, the personal data of the owner of the infringed right when a person other than the communicating party as well as the representation document to act by the account holder when he is a person other than the communicator. Additionally, in these cases, the documentation proving the existence of the legally damaged title or asset must be provided;
- Express declaration that the information contained in the claim is accurate.
The reception by Natura online of the communication foreseen in this clause will not imply, according to the provisions of the LSSI, the effective knowledge of the activities and / or contents indicated by the communicator.
If you have any questions, suggestions, complaints or want to make any inquiries about our online store, contact the Natura Customer Service online by any of the following means:
- By email to the address: email@example.com
In accordance with the provisions of article 27.3 of Law 11/1998, of 9 July of protection, we inform you that there are complaint forms at your disposal at Natura's registered office. Additionally, in all our stores there are claim sheets on behalf of the company that owns the establishment
Natura online will resolve the claims addressed to it as soon as possible and, in any case, before the 30-day deadline.
Collection, treatment and use of personal data
On May 25, 2016, the General Data Protection Regulations (RGPD) came into force, which will replace the current regulations in force and which will begin to be applied on May 25, 2018:
NATURA SELECTION SL is an Organization in which activities of data processing of a personal nature are given, which attributes an important responsibility in the design and organization of procedures so that they are aligned with the legal compliance in this matter.
In the exercise of these responsibilities and in order to establish the general principles that should govern the processing of personal data in the Company, approves this Policy of protection of personal data, which notifies its employees and makes available of all its interest groups.
The Policy of protection of personal data is a measure of proactive responsibility that has the purpose of ensuring compliance with the applicable legislation in this matter and relation to it, respect for the right to honor and privacy in the treatment of data of a personal nature of all the people who are related to The Company. In accordance with the provisions of this Personal Data Protection Policy, the Principles that govern the data processing in the organization and, consequently, the procedures, and the organizational and security measures that the people affected by it, are established. This Policy is committed to implement in their area of responsibility. To this end, the Directorate will assign the responsibilities to the personnel that participate in the data processing operations.
This Policy of protection of personal data will apply to the Company, its administrators, managers and employees, as well as to all persons who are related to it, with the express inclusion of service providers with access to data (" Managers of the treatment ")
As a general principle, The Company will scrupulously comply with the legislation on the protection of personal data and must be able to demonstrate it (Principle of "proactive liability"), paying special attention to those treatments that may pose a greater risk to the rights of those affected (Principle of "risk approach"). In relation to the above, NATURA SELECTION SL will ensure compliance with the following Principles:
Lawfulness, loyalty, transparency and limitation of the purpose. The data processing should always be informed to the affected party, through clauses and other procedures; and it will only be considered legitimate if there is consent to the processing of data (with special attention to the one provided by minors), or has another valid legitimacy and the purpose thereof is in accordance with the Regulations.
Minimization of data. The data processed must be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes of the treatment.
Accuracy. The data must be accurate and, if necessary, updated. In this regard, the necessary measures will be taken so that personal data that are inaccurate with respect to the purposes of the processing are deleted or rectified without delay.
Limitation of the conservation period. The data will be maintained in such a way as to allow the identification of the interested parties for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment.
Integrity and Confidentiality. The data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee an adequate security of the personal data, including the protection against the unauthorized or illicit treatment and against its loss, destruction or accidental damage, through the application of the appropriate technical or organizational measures.
Data transfers. It is forbidden to purchase or obtain personal data from illegitimate sources or in those cases in which said data has been collected or transferred in contravention of the law or its legitimate origin is not sufficiently guaranteed.
Hiring of suppliers with access to data. Only suppliers that offer sufficient guarantees to apply appropriate technical and security measures in data processing will be selected for hiring. With these third parties will be documented due agreement in this regard.
International data transfers. Any processing of personal data subject to European Union regulations that involve a transfer of data outside the European Economic Area must be carried out in strict compliance with the requirements established in the applicable law.
Rights of those affected. The Company will provide those affected with the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of treatment, opposition and portability, establishing for this purpose the internal procedures, and in particular the models for their exercise that are necessary and timely, which must meet, at least, the legal requirements applicable in each case.
The Company will promote that the principles contained in this Policy of protection of personal data are taken into account (i) in the design and implementation of all work procedures, (ii) in the products and services offered (iii) in all the contracts and obligations that they formalize or assume and (iv) in the implementation of any systems and platforms that allow the access of employees or third parties and / or the collection or processing of personal data .
The workers are informed of this Policy and declare themselves aware that the personal information is an asset of the Company, and in this respect they adhere to it, committing to the following:
* Carry out awareness training on Data Protection that the Company puts at your disposal
* Apply security measures at user level that apply to your job, without prejudice to the design and implementation responsibilities that could be attributed to you based on your role within GRUPO NATURA
* Use the formats established for the exercise of Rights by those affected and inform the Company immediately so that the response can be made effective.
* Inform the Company, as soon as it is aware, of deviations from the provisions of this Policy, in particular "Personal data security breaches", using the format established for this purpose.
An annual verification, evaluation and evaluation will be carried out, or whenever there are significant changes in data processing, the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures to ensure the safety of the treatment.
The data treatments that are currently carried out in the Store are the following:
- Section "New Customer": To be able to make purchases online in our Store it will be necessary to register as a Registered Customer. For this purpose, Natura Selection SL, as the person responsible for the file, will request a series of personal data through a registration form. These data together with the derivatives of the purchases that are made, will be treated with the purpose of allowing the purchase on-line and meet their orders. Also, Natura Selection SL may treat your data in order to contact the Registered Users in the event that any kind of incident arises during the processing of the order or in the collection management, being able to collect new data or confirm the already collected when necessary for the fulfillment of the corresponding contract, for the prevention of fraud or for conducting surveys on the quality of products and services. Additionally, Natura Selection SL can process your personal data related to purchases made in the Store to create profiles for commercial and advertising purposes as well as to offer products and services that may be of interest to you, marketed under Natura Selection SL
By checking the box "I want to receive communications by email or equivalent means", you expressly consent that Natura Selection SL can send you these commercial communications by email or equivalent means (SMS or MMS).
Additionally, during said registration, your consent may be requested for another series of purposes that are not directly related to the purchase. In the event that you do not agree with these additional treatments, check or uncheck the box assigned to the effect as appropriate.
- "Newsletter" section: By sending the corresponding form, the User expressly consents that Natura Selection SL as responsible for the file can send you by any means, including electronic means, our corporate Newsletter as well as to offer you products and services that may result from your marketed under Natura Selection SL
- Section "Press": By sending the corresponding form, the User expressly agrees that Natura Selection SL as responsible for the file can send you by any means, including electronic media, the press releases issued Natura Selection SL commercial relationships for retail sale of equipment and textile fashion, footwear.
- Section "Do you want to work with us?": By sending your CV by email you agree that the data included in your CV as well as those collected during phone calls or selection tests that are made, are treated with the sole purpose to check and evaluate your candidacy for the current or future selection processes that Natura Selection SL can carry out
Also, by sending us your data through the forms provided or by email to the corresponding mailboxes, you declare that the information and data provided are accurate and true, and that the User is over 16 years of age. The services of the Store are not directed to children under 16 years of age so we do not have parental consent in any case.
Natura Selection SL will keep your data for the periods legally established for each case and without prejudice to its right of cancellation.
The data collected on the Website may be communicated to other companies of the Natura Selection SL Group, commercial relationships for the retail sale of equipment and fashion textiles, footwear, accessories, cosmetics, hygiene, household products, consumer electronics and other products. and consumer services marketed by Natura Selection SL, for the same purposes as those specified in this Data Protection Policy.
Exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition
Users may exercise, at any time, their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of their data, as well as revoke their consent under the terms provided by law, by contacting the indicated postal address or the following electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org and accompanying in any case a copy of the document that proves your identity.
Opposition to the sending of commercial communications
Users may object to the submission of commercial communications by sending an email to the following address email@example.com. In the case of commercial communications by email, they may do so by accessing the Newsletter section of the Store and entering their email address in the "Download" section.
This store uses its own and third-party cookies during the provision of the service in order to facilitate navigation, preload your preferences and improve your experience on the page. Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information related to the preferences determined by a user during her visit to a certain web page in order to recognize her as a recurring user and to personalize her experience and her use of the store. In these cases, cookies will be saved on your computer's hard drive until you delete them.
We inform you that you can enable or restrict active cookies or obtain more information about the types of cookies, by customizing the configuration here: https://intl.naturaselection.com/en/cookies-policy
In addition, you can prevent the registration of the data provided by the cookie to Google regarding the use of the website (including your IP address), as well as the processing of this data by Google downloading and installing on your computer the plug-in Browser available through the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Who is in charge of the treatment of your data?
|Identity:||Natura Selection S.L.|
|Address:||C/ ECUADOR, 55 08029 BARCELONA SPAIN|
In Natura we treat the information that our users provide us through the different forms with the following purposes: Sale of products (e-commerce) Answer your questions and comments Maintain contact to inform you about our products / services Receive, manage and safeguard job applications Address your interest in the sale of our products Address your interest in setting up a Natura franchise.
Your data may also be used for other marketing and advertising purposes. We may use your data to suggest products or offers based on the profile created according to your purchase history, the products you have viewed when browsing our platform, or the products left in your basket when you have not completed the purchase process. These suggestions may be made to you via push notifications, banners or even email, through the abandoned-basket feature. Also, we may process your data to show you adverts on other pages, apps and social networks that you visit. This advertising is usually based on a profile created according to the purchases you have made, your purchasing history or your preferences – always respecting our cookies policy.
The personal data provided will be kept in any case as long as there is a commercial relationship, and for the maximum period established in the applicable Regulations from the end of this.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the provision of your consent, expressed through checkbox marking. The consent given may revoke it at any time.
In general, the communication of data to third parties is not foreseen, except for the job applications received, which may be transferred to other companies in the group and to other entities related to Natura Selection, S.L. operating under the Natura brand, as franchisees. No transfers to third countries are expected.
Likewise, we may communicate your personal data to third parties who provide us with outsourced services. These third parties will process your personal data on our behalf and for the sole purpose of providing the contracted services. In general, these providers may be classified into the following categories:
- Financial institutions or payment platforms.
- Technological service providers.
- Logistics, transport or delivery service providers or partners.
- Marketing and advertising service providers.
Furthermore, in the case of legal or judicial requirements, we may communicate your data to the authorities or public administrations when required to do so by law or court authorization.
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether in Natura we are treating personal data that concerns them, or not. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Natura will stop processing the data, except for legitimate and compelling reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Likewise, in certain circumstances and when technically possible, the interested parties have the right to have personal data transmitted directly to another responsible party at their request.
For the exercise of these rights, please contact us by writing a letter to the address stated above, or through our designated Data Protection Delegate: TOTAL.DAT, S.L.U., at AV. Joaquín Sánchez Valverde, 3 – 06006 Badajoz, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, accompanied by a copy of your ID.
In the same way, you can contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, to make a claim, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.